A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Put a Smile On Your Face, Make the World a Better Place!

I'm having a pretty good evening. After starting that diet, today is the first day where I don't feel like Hell. I was so getting tired of the months and months of not feeling good and its just amazing how i don't feel like crawling in bed because of the stomach pain, muscle aches, and back aches. It's amazing!

Doc said it was probably interstitial cystitis and let me tell you, it ain't pretty and it ain't fun!

If you think you have it and have been suffering for sometime... Check it out and talk to your doctor. They won't diagnose it if you've only had symptoms for as little as a month but if it is months or a year get it checked out, you could be doing damage to your bladder, and sometimes if it goes too long it becomes irreversible.

I still have more tests to run for all of it but i'm starting to think that this was my issue... :( but :)

I'm watching old Hell's Kitchen episodes. Good Stuff. I'm totally looking forward to the 4th celebrations tomorrow. I love fireworks; I'm kind of a pyro! My and my dad set things alight! Hope you all have safe and fun 4th of Julys!

Remember to always Dance Out All The Pains

No comments:

Post a Comment