A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

As I Promised

Later today, as I promised, are the culmination of tests minus 2 that I have to go through with the doctor. I just wish they would hurry up and diagnose the problems officially so that I can move on with treatment.

I know it seems like I've been complaining alot more, but the thing is this is a huge issue in my life today. I wish this were a theme centered blog. It would leave out my subjections but it's not. You are however welcome to comment and tell me about the problems going in your life or how you relate to mine. I don't mind.

Then after that it's off to register for classes!!!

I am so excited. I hope I remember to cal the health department and get the immunz forms. I think I have to have those for tomorrow.... ahh!!!

Well Sweet Dreams,
Remember to always Dance Out All The Pains

No comments:

Post a Comment