A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Long Day

It appears the trend continues. It's 216AM. But I checked my financial aid and loans just now and my freaking grant came through!!! I'm so excited. It may only be $500 but it covers the deficit I was sitting at before it came through.

I can't even explain the weight that feels like it's been lifted for that!

I hate all the worrying that I do for school. It turns my stomach when I think about it. But, Now I don't have to think so hard. I know this has to be the path that God intended me to be on or things would still be in the toilet for me and I'd be struggling so much more.

It feels like he gave me all of my medical problems so that I could get what I needed for school. I hate the unbalanced feeling of the trade-off but if it is what I need to go through then I'll do it a million times.

It's been an off day, and now that it's "tomorrow" I feel like things are turning up!

No comments:

Post a Comment