A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Test Results Are In

So, In my last post I told you about some tests I had to have run to rule out other conditions. Well, it turns out that after everything I've gone through I know have a name form some of the pain. I have cysts on both ovaries. It explains the pain that I've been in and other weird occurrences. It's about 418AM and I'm dead tired. I wish I could sleep but there is just so much going on that I have to deal with with school. So, alas, my brain is going 0 to infinity over and over. I pray that the things that have gone wrong for me can be treated or tolerated. I don't wish them away because I know that that is impractical. I pray that things, other things in my life, get better and start taking a turn for the better. I'm not super spiritual like I used to be, but it appears I need to devote more time to make up for the losses; I guess anyway. What are somethings you are dealing with?

Stay Strong.

Remember to always Dance Out All The Pains

No comments:

Post a Comment