A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

So, today was the first day since I have been back home that I was able to sleep past 8 in the morning. I did get up at 8, then 1, then 2... But it was my choice.

Had to start a new diet the other day, doctors orders. It's not been fun and it's really bland but i know i'll lose weight on it. Which is, of course, a plus. But, sometimes it's hard to find foods to eat with the family. They can eat some of the most delicious foods and i'm over in a corner snackin on white bread and meat w/o cheese or condiments.

No fair.

But if it helps with the pains and problems I have been having then i'll do it and i'll be healthier for it.

How's everything going in the blogosphere? Well, night night.

Remember to always Dance Out All The Pains

No comments:

Post a Comment