A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

I have to make a decision for school but i am just about to the point of breaking.

After a doctors visit, nausea, fever, and a cold; I need a nap!!!

I have to make a decision like today, but i don't know which school to choose. Each have their own merits but I don't know if i should choose a certain side of the state. I am leaning toward the main state school mostly because it is closer even though it is about 1000 more than the other...

What would you do in this situation? Choose the closer school or choose the school based solely on the cost of education. I have to loan it all out anyway and am looking at about 10-13 K a semester... what should i do?

Remember to Always Dance Out All The Pains

No comments:

Post a Comment