A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Manipulation of Circadian Rythmns

There's nothing more to worry about than the unintentional disruption of one's normal sleeping patterns. I have unintentionally messed up, quite royally, my sleeping patterns. I have, however; managed to get quite a bit of my homework done instead of sleeping but it has royally fucked up just about anything else. I hate that I haven't been as diligent with applications or any of the like. I should be filling out multitudes of applications considering that this last interview hasn't seemed to go so well. 

I really want the job as the pharmacy technician but i'm really concerned that she's going to cut me from her list because of the one month i spent at Papa Johns. She's concerned that I wont work out because one of the ladies is married to the owner of the pizza joint. I understand her concern but I know for a fact that it is not going to be a problem. I don't like to dwell on the bad that I have dealt with in my life or in my past history. I love to work. That is all that I want to do. 

If I could work again, I would be very, very happy. I don't like to be stagnant. I would rather have to do my homework during the night to catch up than get so far ahead with my notes that I manage to royally fuck myself ahead of the weeks that it is due and manage to ruin and overload my brain with information. 

I want to work.

Plain and simple.

I hope that I can convince her as much. I really hope that I can convince her of as much. I would love to get this job. I really do.

Remember to Dance Out all the Pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment