A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cristae of the Powerhouse

It's nothing if not an efficient means to the ends. There are far greater things that what we go through on a daily basis. I find myself sometimes wondering why I get out of bed in the morning. Then, I remember, I am not the only one who has a bad time of it. I am not the only person on the planet dealing with severe disc issues coupled by lupus, pcos, rheumatoid arthritis, and the like. I find that I need to take a reassurance of my own measures to reevaluate my idea of what is truly the issue that I deal with.

Is it the problems that I have with my chronic issues or is it the problems that I have mentally dealing with the individualized issues. I try my hardest to understand all that I have to go through and sometimes just getting out of bed in the morning makes me want to high-five myself. 

Existentially of course, I find myself in the midst of dealing with a far greater issue of mentally being capable. Being capable of many different things. I try very hard to understand the many issues that I am going through but even more so to understand the issues that other people go through and to understand that I am not the only one dealing with the issues that make life hard to adjust to or otherwise deal with in the plainest of instances.

I've spent a great amount of time trying to get my life all figured out and trying to understand what it is that I need to figure out. I need a job and I need to ace this class. I also need to move out and be on my own since I am almost 25. Seriously? This is getting ridiculous. VERY RIDICULOUS. I am more than that of course. I need to get my shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment