A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Monday, September 29, 2014

I Never Sleep During Slumber

I always find myself up when I really should be sleeping. And if my depression kicks in, I'm bipolar, I end up sleeping for two days and then not being able to sleep properly for a week. 

Sometimes I go through this cycle and it lasts more than a few days. 

I try my best to understand it but, eh, I figure I will get it straightened if I could just get a job.

I have been unemployed for 3 weeks now and I am losing my mind. I am not at all happy that I am unemployed and I actually have been trying to get a job. So, today I'm going to go to an employment agency to get a job. If I can't find success this time, then I will try someone else to try and help me.

Hopefully, they can. I hate that I have had so much slow luck on this. I really want a job. I love to work. It's not just about the money, although that is nice since I have bills to pay and whatnot, but I like to work. I like to keep my hands busy. 

Idle hands make for Idle minds.

And right now my mind is way too idle. I'm losing my ever-loving mind. I hate it. absolutely. I wish I was working. I really, really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment