A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Not Easy Being Cheesy

It has been a long day. I covered a shift for a friend at work and had so much work to do today. I was busy but at the same time I was not very busy.

I missed my grandfather's funeral today because I didn't make the trip to MN. IT's a bit disheartening in the least. I miss him terribly and think about him often.

I have an employee engagement party tomorrow after the store closes and I am really looking forward to it. I hope that there is a really good turnout and that we are able to have a great deal of fun and having a chance to just unwind.

Hope all is well with you.

Remember to Always Dance Out All the Pains

No comments:

Post a Comment