A Little Bit About Me

My photo
Blog-ger: one who writes in a public forum. That's about it as far as I am concerned. I write because I like to.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Shelter Cat, Pizza, and Television

Today has been a long day...

Went with a housemate to look at cats at the shelter... I know it sounds like we're crazy cat people or that we need lives... but they are just so adorable and all animals need good loving homes.

Saw one I absolutely loved. Ann adorable long haired mix. She was so sweet. at 5 years old she def needed a home. Anyway rules stated you had to be 21 to fill out the paper work to adopt an animal... I understand its so that they keep youngin' from adopting animals that they can't take care of but come on!!! I think there should be a leeway in that clause like +-30 days or something.

Anyway.... ugh! oh well... very sleepy,

Remember to always Dance Out All The Pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment